Sunday, July 31, 2016

Sorraia Stallions - Shows of Bravado



Ousado (Altamiro x Bella)


Sweeping in just before the month's end, this journal entry will show some images and photos from a day in June when the stallions of the Ravenseyrie Sorraia Mustang Preserve were enjoying the rain and putting on impressive shows of bravado.  There were so many different skirmishes that I found it difficult to know where to point my camera.  And in the video, as I was watching the horses a doe snuck up on me to get herself a closer look at the crazy lady sitting in the rain, with a plastic bag over her camera.  It was a lovely day!  I hope you enjoy the video and photos as much as I do.











Capaz (Interessado x Pinoteia)




Legado, Capaz and Sedutor

Altamiro and Capaz

Legado (Altamiro x Sovinas Zorita)

Gosto, Destemido and Legado

Fidalgo and Destemido

Destemido and Uncle Jerry the mule



Legado and Silvestre

Shaking off the rain

Silvestre, Interessado and Legado



Altamiro aka "Big Daddy"




No comments: